[NTA] FW: Join Us As We Celebrate Black History Month!

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:43:42 -0600

Date: February 10, 2010 2:22:29 PM EST
Subject: Fwd: Join Us As We Celebrate Black History Month!

MACY'S CELEBRATES BLACK HISTORY MONTH!
Join us for a special event as we honor African-Americans, past and present,
who make a statement and stay true to their brand! Sheila Coates, creator of
"Be Your Own Brand" will lead a dynamic discussion with panelist Debra L. Lee,
Chairman  & CEO, BET Networks, Benjamin Todd Jealous, President & CEO, NAACP,
Kurt L. Schmoke, Dean Howard University School of Law and Carla Hall, Owner and
Executive Chef, Alchemy Caterers. Enjoy a special evening of networking,
shopping, hors d'oeuvres and a style session with our fashion and beauty
experts! To RSVP please call 1-888-622-9769*. This event is open to the public,
please extend this invitation to your network of family, friends, students,
members and more!

Macy's Metro Center
Washington, DC
Women's on 3
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
5:30pm

* Please note seating is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
Event subject to change or cancellation.

[cid:_1_052D93A8052D8FEC006562BB852576C6]

[cid:image001.jpg@01CAAF27.32D844E0]

GIF image

JPEG image