[NTA] FW: Invitation to Centennial Celebration for HU CEACS

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:19:11 -0500

From: Jim Johnson [mailto:jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 12:23 PM
To: Jim Johnson
Cc: Stubbs, Mary F.; Lanier-Nolley, Marilyn; James h. Johnson, Jr.
Subject: Invitation to Centennial Celebration for CEACS

Dear Colleague,

I write to solicit your attendance to the CEACS Centennial Awards Ceremony and
Reception on Friday April 27. A copy of the invitation is below and attached.
This is a once in a lifetime event and I look forward to your support and
attendance.

[cid:image004.png@01CD166C.7F9850A0]Centennial Celebration of Engineering and
Architecture Education

Centennial Awards Ceremony and Reception
JW Marriott
1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Friday, April 27, 2012
6:00pm Reception; 7:30 Program
Dress Code: Business / Semi-Formal
Contribution: $100 per person

For further information on these events, or reservations please contact:

Mary Frances Stubbs, PhD
Director of Development for the College
Phone:202-806-5876                     Email: mstubbs@xxxxxxxxxx

Ms. Marilyn Lanier-Nolley
Special Assistant to the Dean
Phone:202-806-4381
Email:  mlanier-nolley@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank You,

Jim Johnson
James H. Johnson, Jr.
Professor and Dean Emeritus
College of Engineering, Architecture and Computer Sciences
Howard University
Washington, DC 20059
202-806-6577

PNG image