[NTA] FW: FREE SUMMER PROGRAM: 2 Texas A&M Free Summer Program Opportunities

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5050)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:41:05 -0500

From: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LS111)
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:41 AM
To: Blackshear-Reynolds, Donna M. (JSC-LS111)
Subject: FREE SUMMER PROGRAM: 2 Texas A&M Free Summer Program Opportunities

Thanks efamily member Paula Harris (HISD School Board President, one of the
first if not the first Petroleum Engineering grad from A&M, author of "I Want
to Be an Engineer" children's book, and a corporate "how to" book for women
(check Amazon.Com) and Dir of Public Affairs at Schlumberger...thanks again for
sharing!  For new folks to the efamily, to encourage our young folks I include
some of the highlights of the folks in the efamily when we share...our kids
need to know we as a people can succeed and it is obtainable.. Paula was out at
the Fair on Saturday as Schlumberger was an underwriter of the Science booth so
popular that by 1:30 they were out of "goo", they also sponsored Armand Bayou
and the reptiles that walked among the crowd (with a handler and could be
petted!), as well as the Mobile Science Museum and free copies of Paula's book
were given to all Fair participants that visited the Museum which is based on
her children's book.

See the gateway for your kids to follow in Paula's footsteps .. FREE SUMMER
CAMP!

Donna