[NTA] FW: IMPORTANT TO READ: BE CAREFUL, NATIONAL GANG WEEK IS COMING. Be Safe!

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 03:41:11 -0600

Hi: received this and wanted to share it.  We just can't be too careful these
days.

 To All,

Please pass this on to your family and friends. I was shocked to read this.
There are some very sick, disturbed people in this world.

National Gang Week is starting soon (Washington, DC, Virginia &
Maryland)   This is their new target method:

While driving on any roads in your city or community, if you happen to
see a baby car seat sitting on the side of the road, DO NOT STOP!!!
We have reason to believe this method is the Gang's trap.  They target
people especially women, to stop their vehicle to help a baby.

They make this baby or doll look as if it has blood on itself or on
its clothes.  When you exit from your vehicle in attempt to help, the
gangs jump out from fields or tall bushes, and last reported, from
guardrails on the highway.  There are 3 confirmed cases where women
were beaten to near death, and in one case a woman was raped and
beaten badly.

Their goal is to torture the victims to death in any way possible.  If
you do happen to see a car seat on any highway, DO NOT STOP, CALL
POLICE IMMEDIATELY!!!.  Please forward this message to everyone you
know. This is not a joke.  Please be aware.

Det. G. J. Lee ID 1352
Montgomery County Police Department
Investigative Services Bureau
Centralized Auto Theft Section