[nsbe-dae] FW: GM Career Fair Info

  • From: "Leronki Leonard" <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chair@xxxxxxxxxxx, nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx, nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:17:20 -0400

I wanted to take an opportunity to let you know that General Motors has recently announced that it will be hosting an Engineering and Technology Career Fair on Saturday, May 5 in the Southeastern Michigan area. GM currently has over 400 open positions in the following technical areas:

Powertrain Engineering
Fuel Cell
Product Development
Information Technology
OnStar

These positions require a minimum of a four year degree in Engineering or related technical field. The Career Fair will be an invitation only event, based upon candidates registering at the official website: www.gmcareerfair.com.

GM continues to value the partnership with the National Society of Black Engineers. We wanted to be sure that you are aware of this very important career fair event. I would sincerely appreciate any opportunity that you might have to pass this information on to your members.

Thank you in advance for your support of this effort.

Best Regards,
Mel Stewart
Manager, Talent Acquisition
General Motors Corporation

From: MONIQUE LAKE <moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

please send this info out ASAP to all on our distribution list

  thanks,
  MO

  Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 22:17:00 -0400
From: "Brian Jackson" <bljack98@xxxxxxxxx>
To: moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian Jackson
NSBE ALUMNI EXECUTIVE BOARD Professional Development Chair
Twin Tiers Alumni Extension
bljack98@xxxxxxxxx
http://region4.nsbe-ae.org
http://www.nsbe-ae.org
NSBE Mission: "To increase the number of culturally responsible black engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally, and positively impact the community"

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/