[notetakerinfo] pacmate omni podcasts

  • From: Paul Tandy <brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:09:49 -0900

Hello all,

I know that most people today don't use the pacmate omni, but I actually use it
and quite like it for some things. I have done a podcast already on this
device, outlining what it can do, what it looks like, etc, etc. I'm wanting to
practice on my podcasting skills, so I figured a note-taker podcast would be a
good place to start.

If anyone has anything they would like for me to cover on the pacmate omni,
feel free to ask. If you would like to listen to the podcasts, let me know.
Today, we'll be covering how to download and install a third party application
to the pacmate omni.

Thanks,

Paul

Sent from my Braille sense u2