[notetakerinfo] Re: braille sense

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 00:17:22 +0000

Hello,
To subscribe: hims-notetakers+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
2) Had a look at the user guide? Or is that what is confusing you? If so, I
think you might be better off with someone helping you through something like
skype or phone (I can do the former) let me know whether that's an option, at
all.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 17 Dec 2015, at 11:35 pm, Pamela Dominguez <geodom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi! Is there a list for the braille sense? I just got a braille sense u2,
and I haven’t the slightest notion how to learn to use it. I don’t even know
what the keys are on the list of hot keys they send, like what is f1, what is
enter, etc. There is no kind of a tutorial, they just expect you to sink or
swim. I am not one who can teach myself, especially when there is nothing to
teach with. I am coming up from fudimentary use of a braille lite to this!
I want to send it back! Help! Pam.