[notetakerinfo] Re: Admin Notice

  • From: Paul Tandy <brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 09:46:35 -0900

Let me start, if I haven't done so already.

My name is Paul Tandy and I am a current user of the braille sense. I hused
most of the othernote-taking devices including pacmate omni, braillenonffe
mpower and apex, braille lpus original, and yes, the braille sense. I have also
used the braille n speak.

Hopefully I'll be able to help many on this list.

Thanks,

Paul