[notetakerinfo] Admin Notice

  • From: Blake Ison <bai003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 01:29:57 +0000

Dear all,

Me and my co-administrater, Paul, would like to warmly welcome you to the
Notetaker Info list. This list has been established so that people from all
walks of life are able to come together, and ask questions about any form of
note taker relating, in any way, shape or form to blindness. However, we need
further subscribers. I would be extremely appreciative if you are able to share
this list with any of your relevant contacts and encourage them to subscribe to
this list.

I would also be greatful if you could write and introduce yourselves.

ThankYou all - and happy discussing!

Regards, Blake.