[northern-trail-roundtable] OA Meeting Reminder - should have been included in the Roundtable reminder... sorry

  • From: get-in-ctrl@xxxxxxxx
  • To: northern-trail-roundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 21:08:27 -0600

Hi All,

Since OA meets every month, at the same time and location as Roundtable
[same building, different room], I'd promised to include an OA reminder
in with our monthly Roundtable reminder... unfortunately, I guess I
needed someone to remind me to do so :-\ .  So, now that I've been
reminded, I'm sending that reminder on to all of you on our Roundtable
e-mailing list.

For those who aren't familiar with it, OA is "Order of the Arrow", which
is an organization within the BSA for Boy Scouts, so, I believe that Cub
Scout Leaders may safely ignore this, but I have no way to split out the
e-mailing list.

If you are a member of OA, the instructions to the meetings are about the
same as for Roundtable:   Meetings are held at the Technology Center of
DuPage [TCD], 301 Swift Road, Addison.  [Swift Road is one block West of
355.  The TCD is about 1/2 mile South of Army Trail Road.]  Park on the
North side of the building.  The door we use is about in the middle of
the North side.  Go in the door and straight down the hall until it opens
up into a "sunken" meeting room... or just follow the people in the tan
shirts... For the OA meeting, you'll then have to find the people with
the white sashes :-) .

OA meetings are the second Thursday of each month, at 7:30pm.

For more information: contact Lodge Chief, Ronald Feldman,
cftmonkey@xxxxxxx or 630-894-1053.

Rick Franzen
Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner