[north-takoma] Progressive Jewish Sunday School Now Enrolling

  • From: "Susan Holliday" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("susan.holliday")
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 17:40:02 -0400

Neighbors,

I am a member of the independent, progressive Jewish community Kehila Chadasha <https://kehilachadasha.org/> (as are several other families in the neighborhood). My now-grown kids attended the Kehila Chadasha Sunday School <https://kehilachadasha.org/learning/>, which invites new families to check us out for the 2022-23 school year.

At our Sunday School, your children will build personal connections to Judaism through music, art, movement, drama, and more. It's one of the few Sunday Schools in the area where additional paid membership isn't required, and we are offering discounted tuition for new students enrolling this year.

One of the best things about Kehila Chadasha is that we welcome families from all Jewish backgrounds, as well as interfaith families like mine. Many of our families feel like they couldn't quite find "the right fit" until they found Kehila. If a laid back, small, and welcoming Sunday School sounds ideal, I hope you'll check us out! Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may haveor contact the school directly at: schoolinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to learn more.

Sue

susan.holliday@xxxxxxxxxxx