[north-takoma] Re: Have you noticed flooding in our neighborhood?

  • From: Paul Chrostowski <paul.chrostowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:23:14 -0400

You forgot Montgomery College on my end of the block!

Paul C

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Noon - 1:30 PM

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86981353858?pwd=TG5yS3p2eW9FSEppVGxobk1jSXdVQT09

Meeting ID: 869 8135 3858

Passcode: 269011

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,86981353858#,,,,*269011# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,86981353858#,,,,*269011# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 869 8135 3858

Passcode: 269011

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcvguQgYC

www.takomastormwatersolutions.net

Sent from Mail for Windows

Welcome to the North Takoma Park Listserve! (For NTP residents and special invitees only) To Subscribe: Go to https://www.freelists.org/list/north-takoma and enter your email. You will need to confirm by clicking the link sent to your email, and then be confirmed by an administrator. To Unsubscribe (we are sad to see you go): Send an email to north-takoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "unsubscribe" Questions/Comments/Problems? Email the administrators at north-takoma-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx