[north-takoma] Re: Ants

  • From: edwin stromberg <edstromberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:26:15 +0200

the essential oilrevializing cinnamon leaf--just take the cap off the bottle--it's the aroma.  seems to work pretty well.   Ed S     Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 9:39 PM
From: "Judy Kogod" <judykogod@xxxxxxxxx>
To: north-takoma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [north-takoma] Re: Ants Are they the giant juicy ones? Foot stomp  Tiny sugar ants? Follow the trail backwards and caulk the hole they are coming in!    On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 8:24 PM Roger McGary <ramcgary@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We seem to have an invasion of black ants.  Have any of you found a nontoxic method of getting rid of them? With the dog we are concerned about contact with toxic materials.  Roger    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android
-- ~Judy

Judith Kogod Colwell
Perennial Real Estate
8720 Georgia Ave #302
Silver Spring MD 20910
301-450-6999 office
301-325-4388 mobile. Welcome to the North Takoma Park Listserve! (For NTP residents and special invitees only) To Subscribe: Go to https://www.freelists.org/list/north-takoma and enter your email. You will need to confirm by clicking the link sent to your email, and then be confirmed by an administrator. To Unsubscribe (we are sad to see you go): Send an email to north-takoma-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "unsubscribe" Questions/Comments/Problems? Email the administrators at north-takoma-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx