[non-24] maybe positive results?

  • From: "Camy Valente" <em1jco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Non-24 sleep" <non-24-sleep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:30:38 -0400

I’ve been on HHetlioz for about two weeks.  Actually Wednesday will be two
weeks.  I noticed yesterday, I awoke at 2:30 and was able to stay awake until
about 8:35 last evening, taking  very short nap, and then taking my medicine at
9:00.  I slept from about:15 until about 3:30, when Odin awoke me because he
needed to go out.  That's over six hours’ sleep.
Camy
To send a message to the list
non-24-sleep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

non-24-sleep-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with either subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line.

To view list archives:
//www.freelists.org/archive/non-24-sleep

To contact the listowner directly:
non-24-sleep-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx