[non-24] Keeping me guessing

  • From: "Camy Valente" <em1jco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Non-24 sleep" <non-24-sleep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 14:31:43 -0400

I began Hetlioz on the 28th of May.  After about the first week and a half, the
stuff was working great.  I’d take it and climb into bed and soon be asleep.
Now, I’ve been on it for a little over month, and it takes me at least an
hour to fall asleep.  I’ve heard from some folks that one is supposed to take
it one hour before going to bed.  The Hetlioz people don't seem to know much
more than I.  Tonight, I’m going to take it at my time, 9:00, and stay up
until I cannot stay up any more.  Yes, I'm still sleeping better but I don’t
understand what is happening.  Is anyone on this list taking it?
Camy
To send a message to the list
non-24-sleep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

non-24-sleep-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with either subscribe or unsubscribe in the subject line.

To view list archives:
//www.freelists.org/archive/non-24-sleep

To contact the listowner directly:
non-24-sleep-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx