[noCensorship] Is there A proxy FAQ for starters ?

  • From: rainman <rainman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:35:34 -0600

Re sent as the original post did not appear after some hours !

Hi

Re. the message(s) at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2137&&viewmonth=20030
2&viewday=8

The more I read the archives of "nocensorship" and "proxy-tools-users" the
more I feel convinced that I should know

- about proxies (General Stuff),
- the various functionalities like is it anonymous, does it allow
tunneling, does it allow this or does it allow that,
- what is "connect"
- what is SSL
- what is SSH
- what are bare minimum tests that one should do with LP and what do these
tests mean
etc.

BEFORE i venture to start with LP

Is any material available on the net on the above

Say A proxy FAQ for starters

TIA!
r/m
===8>============== noCensorship community ===============