[noCensorship] Help Request

  • From: kashan rizvi <kashanrizvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 22:25:52 -0700 (PDT)

hello all experts good day~!

this is kashan from saudi arabia i working in office where we are using lan.

here they put ristrictions.....no body cant download any file from the internet
they put a ristriction one by one at the user,s id.....i want to take
suggestion wht should i do.....but i must have to solve this problem....there
fore 1st time i am taking your exprets help......they put fire wall on the all
messengers but i did it through behind firewall software.....and second this
which i like to ask all of you experts....in lan there is possible to make our
own proxy....from the proxy list....by the way every proxy when i put on proxy
server section for our lan from the updated proxy list every time message is
coming url blocked......so i dont have any idea for lan proxy...so please guide
me for this two questions.....i will be greatful to you........i know we are
doing creation for the generations:)

Good Luck

Kashan Rizvi

SUBJECT field.