[nnasnet] PBS program on ducks airing Wednesday, Nov 14

  • From: Margaret Gerdts <maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NNAS Hotline <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:24:27 -0500

Hi everyone.....PBS out of Richmond, channel 23, is airing a program on ducks
at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow, Nov 14.  If their other programs are any
indication....this should be well worth watching!
Speaking of ducks, a new bird walker has reported that a flock of hooded
mergansers has arrived on  the upper south branch of Lagrange Creek, upriver
from Urbanna.  She has also seen a loon.  "My" flock has not arrived in my cove
yet, and I have not seen ANY ducks out on the Rappahannock or in Robinson's
Creek (also just upriver from Urbanna).
Maggie Gerdts