[nnasnet] Re: PBS program on ducks airing Wednesday, Nov 14

  • From: Bill Gimpel <nhfishhook1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx, nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 06:01:15 -0600 (CST)

A service of the Northern Neck Audubon Society---

We have had hooded mergansers all week and two loons in our piece of Taylors Creek

Bill Gimpel

On 11/13/12, Margaret Gerdts<maggieurbanna@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone.....
PBS out of Richmond, channel 23, is airing a program on ducks at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow, Nov 14.  If their other programs are any indication....this should be well worth watching!

Speaking of ducks, a new bird walker has reported that a flock of hooded mergansers has arrived on  the upper south branch of Lagrange Creek, upriver from Urbanna.  She has also seen a loon.  "My" flock has not arrived in my cove yet, and I have not seen ANY ducks out on the Rappahannock or in Robinson's Creek (also just upriver from Urbanna).

Maggie Gerdts
You are subscribed to the NNASnet, a birding hotline sponsored by the Northern Neck of Virginia Audubon Society. To unsubscribe, send a message to nnasnet-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "leave" in the subject line (please omit quotation marks). For other questions or comments about the listserver, send messages to: nnasnet-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx