[nnasnet] Laurel Grove

  • From: "Jessica and Paul Servis" <jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "NNAS" <nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 14:26:18 -0400

Laurel Grove Work Day,

Our master carpenter Glyn Surdam has completed repairs on the storage shed and
the tractor has been delivered to the site.

I believe that we finished our first cut at Laurel Grove and now we can see
some of what needs doing.  In some places along the trail there are over
hanging branches and small saplings growing in the trail.  They need to be
removed for hikers and mowers to get by !

On this coming Wednesday, June 12, any of you that can make it will be able to
help with this needed trail grooming.  Bring your lopping shears or other
pruning tools plus bug spray and we can get started. Also bring water and a
snack.  Work will be from 8:30 until 1 and then we will go for lunch or head
home if you wish.

We can meet at Food Lion in Kilmarnock at 8 AM for those who wish to car pool
or at Laurel Grove at 8:30 AM.

Let me know if you plan to come so I can plan the work load.

Paul

This is the Welcome Committee that met me at the gate yesterday AM.

      1 of 1: My Pictures\laurel\IMG_0283.JPG

JPEG image