[nnasnet] Re: Bird Nests

  • From: Nomini3@xxxxxxx
  • To: jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx, nnasnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:41:19 -0400 (EDT)

We have 1 completed chickadee nest in the bluebird house occupied by
bluebirds last year and 2 partial bluebird nests in 2 of the remaining 4
houses.
The cardinals are building a nest in one of the hollies. And all  6 osprey
platforms in Nomini Bay Farms Montross are occupied as well.  Pat

In a message dated 3/23/2012 12:31:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jpsps@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At the present time I have 3 bird boxes in my  yard. one has a completed
bluebird nest, one a partial bluebird nest and the  third has a partial
chickadee nest.

3 weeks ago when I was along with Shanna as she  checked the nut-hatch
trail at the Tartan Golf Club we found two completed  chickadee nests.

How are the rest of you doing  ?