[nikonf4] Re: Meteors / Aurora

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: John Osthus <josthus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 23:50:44 -0800

        Um…that's for Windows, isn't it?  Let me see if I can check the
metadata.  Got it, here is PNG.  So that's 13 seconds? or 1/13 second? - much
shorter than I anticipated anyway.  I have a shot of northern lights / aurora,
spent about 8 minutes with film and wouldn't show up spectacularly like that,
suffering a massive reciprocity failure.

PNG image

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
CC: F4FL