[nichols-mentors] Re: Trying to follow best practices...

  • From: Rebecca Wasmer <rrwasmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nichols-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:26:45 -0400

Ruckus is October 12th. It's Columbus day weekend.

And, as far as a second choice weekend is concerned, part of me wants to
stay away from RPI because it is the first year the regional is taking
place, but that's just my thought process. They are either run extremely
well, or they are not very good. 340, the team I graduated from, has gone
to Buckeye multiple times and it has been a great regional to go to. It's
really up to you.

- Rebecca R. Wasmer