[nichols-mentors] Trying to follow best practices...

  • From: "Philip Coburn" <pcoburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nichols-Mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:04:41 -0400

Hi,
Sorry for the repeat/spam, I just realized I should get into the habit of using
the listserv for this sort of e-mail.  So, here's the announcement again:

We're going to Finger Lakes!

Welcome to team 4930!

We're registered to go to Finger Lakes: March 27-29.  Mark your calendars.
Joe, we'll need to trailer the robot and pit tools there on Wednesday night the
26th.
The team will be commuting daily; we will NOT be staying in Rochester overnight
as a team.

Funding permitting, we'd like to go to a second regional.  The closest are:
The buckeye regional is March 20-22 in Cleveland.
The pittsburgh regional is March 27-29 in Pittsburgh.
The RPI regional is March 13-15 in Troy, NY.

 Looking at the dates, it looks like the RPI one is the best fit...  Any
feedback on a second choice regional?
-Phil

Physics Teacher
Nichols Robotics Team