[nhab-tech] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Gregory Lemieux <lemieux.gregory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:45:22 -0400

Sounds great, it took a while for me to get mine all set up.  But now it
seems to just work when i plug it in.  Did you download the Nike program?
Nancy neglected to do that when she came and set mine up.  For some reason
she forgot that critical step.  She kept telling me all you had to do was
plug the wrist band in and it would automatically load.  That only happens
after you download the software.  I will see if I can help you Friday.
Sincerely,
Greg