(no subject)

  • From: Nancy Downing <nancyldowning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nhab-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:38:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi tech group,
Tony has given me the phone number to share with the group to add your cell
phone number to the government do not call list.  You must use your cell phone
to sign up for the service.  The number that you must call from your cell phone
is  1-888-382-1222  in order to stop telemarketers from contacting you on your
cell phone.  I have dialed the "do not call" number on my cell phone and it was
incredibly easy to sign up for the service. Nancy