[newts] NEWT Meeting

  • From: bill way <lbway321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:54:09 -0700

We will have a meeting of the Northeast Washington Trailblazers on Wednesday,
October 28th at Meyers Falls Market in Kettle Falls.

We will set up chairs at 5:30 pm and start the meeting at 6 pm. We should
be done about 7 pm.

You can buy snacks or drinks at the store on your way up to the
meeting. Further discussion and refreshment could continue afterwards at
Northern Ales.

We welcome anyone interested in non-motorized recreation to attend the
meeting. Membership is not required.

Please park at the back of the Apple Warehouse building adjacent to the
railroad tracks and enter through either of the back doors.

160 E. 3rd Avenue, Kettle Falls, WA (this is right on the highway as you
pass through Kettle Falls)

Items for discussion and information include:

Trail plans for Colville Mountain

What trails and areas are open after the fires?

Trail work this season by group members

Adding and maintaining hiking and biking opportunities

The Pacific Northwest Trail

Adding new board members

Communication between members about recreation (Facebook, mail list ...)

Other items from members

Hope to see you there,