[newts] Fwd: NEWT Meeting

  • From: bill way <lbway321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:13:21 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raelynn Pass <events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [newts] NEWT Meeting
To: lbway321@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Bill,
Could I ask for one brief correction on this email? Would you mind asking
folks to only enter through the door to the left as you go up the stairs to
the back porch (it has a sign that says, "Enter Here for the Community
Connection Room")? The other doors lead to the Bakery and Back-Stock Room,
respectively, and are more cumbersome to navigate through to get to the
CCR. Thanks so much!! (And thank you for noting the back parking to your
group). So glad we can accommodate your group. Please let me know if we
can assist you in any way, or if you find there are ways we can make the
room better in any way!
Raelynn

Events Coordinator