Live Audiocast: An International Conference by Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain

  • From: autopost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:07:06 +0000

An International Conference by Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain

 LIVE Conference Audio Cast

Due to unprecedented demand, we are pleased to announce provision for
those unable to personally attend the conference.  We will broadcast the
conference live via PalTalk.  On the day of the conference you will be
able to send your questions to the panel of speakers, please visit
Khilafah.com before and after the conference for interviews with the
Speakers, audio documentaries, transcripts of the Speeches and
downloadable Talks.

To participate within our online chat room and to also receive the audio
cast we ask you to download a small program called Paltalk, please click
on the link below for instructions on how to download and Setup PalTalk.

 <http://www.khilafah.com/home/beyond_sept11/PalTalkinstructions.htm>
Click here to view the setup procedure

 <http://www.khilafah.com/home/beyond_sept11/WorldTimes> Click to see a
table of your local Live Coverage Start Time (Start time corresponds to
11am British Standard Time)

Please refer all questions and comments to
<mailto:conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx> conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx

majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with the words

(without quotation marks) in the body (not the subject) of the email.