[newphotographers] Re: Your current biggest problem

  • From: "K" <kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newphotographers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:48:33 -0500

From: "J. Lehmus" <jlehmus@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

My own current biggest problem is that I haven't selected the pictures to
print for an exhibition that I'm supposed to open in two months of time.

Also, the gallery is expecting me to supply a press release for the
exhibit in a few days.

Cheers,
jukka

--
http://jlehmus.sdf-eu.org

The press release isn't too difficult:
First paragraph: "XYZ gallery is proud to present the photographic works of J. Lehmus. Among the works presented will be (photo name1),(photo name 2)...(photo name6). Exhibition will run from date/time to date/time at gallery address. Second paragraph: "J Lehmus of (city/state) has been an award winning photographer since (date someone first gave you a prize). He has studied under (names of three photographers whose books you've read), and graduated from (only if the school has an arts department).
Press release should not exceed one double-spaced page.

As for the selection, think about all the photos you've taken recently. Which ones can you see in your mind? Those are the ones you want.

Ken Hart
kwhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx
newphotographers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put unsubscribe in the subject line.

To contact the moderator email newphotographers-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx