[netmagis] Re: Problem with the Web Application Installation

  • From: Russell Sutherland <russell.sutherland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "netmagis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <netmagis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:02:53 +0000

BTWŠ

I am evaluating NetMagis to replace our existing home made DNS and IP
management solution her at the University of Toronto. We¹ve got a very
large network and many DNS records (e.g. several hundred delegated zones,
500k resource records and 1000 networks and subnets).

Tell me, from the documentation it appears that each user should be a
member of at least one group. Is that correct? And that only groups have
ownership of resources (zones and networks)?

--
Russell Sutherland
Supervisor, Network Development | Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions

russell.sutherland@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.416.978.0470 ~ tel
+1.416.978.6620 ~ fax

On 2015-08-13, 11:52 AM, "netmagis-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
Pierre DAVID" <netmagis-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
pdagog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 03:47:02PM +0000, Russell Sutherland wrote:
Thanks!!! Working normally now.

Great! We will include the fix in the upcoming 2.4.1 release, later
in september.

Pierre