[netmagis] Re: Problem with the Web Application Installation

  • From: Pierre DAVID <pdagog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netmagis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:37:51 +0200

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 03:23:24PM +0000, Russell Sutherland wrote:

I have installed the Postgres database and have moved on to the Web application
installation.

I am running the netmagis package on:

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty

I can log in with one of the “rootusers” credentials. I can also change the
password. But when I attempt to change the name, with the:

Admin/Internal Auth/Modify Account steps

I get the error message:

Problème !

Problème détecté dans l'application :
à 'Wed Aug 12 11:22:18 EDT 2015'
dans le script 'pgaindex'
Veuillez contacter l'administrateur du site et lui envoyer copie de ce message.

After clicking on the “Internal Auth” link.

Could you please send us the relevant lines from your Apache error.log
(/var/log/apache2/error.log) ?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre