NetCom Club: SJV Project

  • From: "Larry Mann" <mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:01:09 -0600

NetCom Club Members:

First, I would like to thank all of the club members that have helped with the St. John Vianney School project. Everyone has worked hard, and done a wonderful job.

The NetCom Club will be heading back to St. John Vianney in Goodyear on Saturday, August 27. We will meet in the courtyard at DeVry at 7:30am. We will leave DeVry at 8am, and should arrive at the project site at approximately 8:30am. We will be on site until at least noon (possibly later).

We have a lot of work to do on Saturday. In order to be successful, we need as many volunteers as possible to help with the project. We will be distributing PCs to classrooms, wiring the computer lab, and upgrading computer hardware. We may also be installing software at this time.

If you would like to attend, or have any questions/comments/concerns please send me an e-mail (mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks,

Larry Mann
NetCom Club Officer