NetCom Club: SJV Project

  • From: "Larry Mann" <mannrem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 01:00:55 -0600

NetCom Club Members:

We accomplished a lot of work on Saturday at St. John Vianney. The cabling is about two runs shy of completion. We still have to terminate the drops at both ends. We still also have to finish upgrading a few PC's, install software, and distribute PCs.

A group of club members will be going back to SJV on Monday, August 29. They will meet in the DeVry cafeteria at 1pm. They should arrive at the project site at approximately 1:30pm, and will be working until about 9pm. We still have more work to do -- we still need all of the help that we can get. Please remember that you do not have to stay at the project site for the entire time, any time spent there helping out is appreciated.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please let me know.

Larry Mann
NetCom Club Officer

On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there!