[neact] Chemistry Teacher at Apponequet Regional High School

  • From: "Brush, Edward" <EBRUSH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:01:24 -0500

Colleagues,

Please see the forwarded request below for immediate help needed at
Apponequet Regional High School in Lakeville, MA

Ed Brush

Dr. Brush,

We have a chemistry teacher at Apponequet Regional High School in
Lakeville, who is out on a medical emergency. We have been trying to
patchwork some chemistry content for over two weeks. The teacher just
informed us that he will be out for another two weeks.

We are also concerned about this loss of instruction. It is very
difficult to find someone with chemistry background for such a short
duration.

We are hoping that you know of a senior or grad student who may be able
to help us for the next two weeks. With semester break coming soon we
may be able to employ this person even longer if it would be helpful.

Thank you,
Gary Lincoln
Principal, ARHS
508 947-2660 ext 1150