[USS Vanguard] When the smoke clears (10).

  • From: Alex Bauer <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:38:58 -0800 (PST)

Author: Xristha Droin, MD

Rank: Lieutenant Commander

Position: Chief Medical Officer

Setting: Event Horizon

[snip]

"Not this time bud.? He [Mandrake] said rising to the occasion. The rest of
them stared with amazement.

"May I have this dance?? he offered extending a hand to the good Doctor.

[end snip]

Xristha studied him for a second. She put out her hand as he led her to the
middle of the room. She motioned to Des who flipped on some soft music. It
wasn?t fast, but a slow ballad. The Doctor smiled at the Flight Control Officer.

?You won?t step on my toes, will you?? She asked jokingly.

He shook his head and brought her in close. ?No.?

The two danced quietly to the music. Xristha loved to dance?it didn?t matter
the music.

?I have to admit I was a bit surprised that you leapt at the opportunity.? She
said looking out of the starlit windows and she slowly danced in time with
Cynan.

OOC:

No, no new ships, just an old signature. I?m not branching out, but minimizing
my simming J

Alexa Bykov-Bauer
alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx