[USS Vanguard] When the smoke clears (9).

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:07:55 -0000

Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
USS Vanguard; Event Horizon.
After "When the smoke clears (8?)" (Alexa).

[USS Vanguard; Event Horizon]
  [Snip from "When the smoke clears (8?) (Alexa)]
    The conversation lulled for a moment. "Isn't anyone going to ask
    me to dance?" She took another drink then stood up.
  [/Snip]

  Everyone immediately turned around to face Xristha - all those except
  for Zena & Jaav however, who were engaged in deep conversation of
  their own.

  A second later and Sam McCaw shot up from his seat. A second more
  and he had been pulled back down. It was Mandrake.

  "Not this time bud.", he said rising to the occasion. The rest of
  them stared with amazement.

  "May I have this dance?", he offered extending a hand to the good
  Doctor.

[To Be Continued...]

OoC: Staring a new SIM there, Alexa?