[USS Vanguard] Re: Wake Up Call and a half

  • From: "amills" <amills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:22:19 -0600

Under the tree

Petty Officer Craig Kavan - the words were there in her mind, flashing
brightly on and off. She didn't know him, though. Certainly she didn't know
him, but she did. A memory zoomed past her eyes - a pleasant one, but she
couldn't pin that down either. And why did she feel comfortable when he
smiled?

"You're Craig Kavan," she said quietly. Fortunately, Alorians are rarely
coy. "I know you from somewhere, but I can't place it."

She glanced at his left hand. "You're married," she added, "but that doesn't
seem right either."

Looking at his face, she smiled. "I'm sorry, I don't mean it's not right
you're married. I mean, I, well, I don't know what I mean." She glanced at
Santos. Then she stood up and held out her hand.

"Ceelak Nostrova, planet Aloria, female today, how do you do?" she asked
politely. "So why do I know you?"

She looked at Craig with a curious expression.

Lt jg. Ceelak Nostrova
Chief of Security
Lost in Space

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx