[USS Vanguard] Re: To the Transporters

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:06:34 +0200

Lt. Highwaij
U.S.S. Tomonaga Transporteroom
Following "Feeling Froggy"

The crew of the Vanguardl ooked at their enemies, a fewm omentsl ater they
flew around the room
"We enjoy a challenge.   Conner, D'Angelo, Jazz, Highwaij take the
transporters.    The rest of you follow me.  Roch, I want you to hang back
and look after Des.  Let's go."Somand said a little later

"The last one there buy's a drink" Highwaij said to Soman "Let's go "he said
to Conner, DÁngelo and Jazz
A few second later they run out towards the transporterroom

Inside the transporterroom, there where only 2 quards at it "I believe they
are for me"Conner said

"Don't be to greedy" dÁngelo replayed as he took care of the other one.

A few seconds later they where laying on the ground knocked out.

"Okee here is the plan"Highwaij said "We take the controll panel from the
negineering station, and use it to send the TL's to the bridge, so they will
expect us from there,
at the same tim You Conner and dÁngelo beam to the bridge on the right side,
whille I beam with Jazz to the other side.. "  Highwaij explained

"We sucure the security station so they can't use it against us " d'Angelo
said refering to him and conner

"And we take Ops" Jazz said "From those two stations we can see all over the
bridge, and take out the other stations, so only our stations still work."

"Correct" Highwaij replayed "Now let's go"

A few moments later the TL's where moving and the transporters where
activated, as they appeared on the bridge, Highwaij notised that they where
the first to arrive
the enemies surprised bye there manouver took a few seconds to get back and
then started to fire at them. Whille at the same time they managed to take
controll of both stations and use thme as cover.