[USS Vanguard] Suggestions

  • From: "Steve Hedger" <kdarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:43:35 +0000

Ensign Kieran Darkwater
Angel One
Following on from "Plan of Action"

The Tricorder, for all its abilities, was having trouble pinpointing
anything with the wide variety of low power sources that were spread about
the rooms. Almost everything was delicately lit, or hummed slightly with
artificial music, the Angel One penchant for decoration extending over
everything.

"The tricorder isn't picking up anything." he observed, stepping back to the
group with an air of slight frustration, flicking the cover closed as he did
so. "The Coba Del Ray's sensors are better, and we'd be able to cover more
ground. I think that should be our next task."

In the back of his mind, however, was something from the logs of the last
mission here, the Enterprise mission: they had been obliged to find missing
people as well, and where the tricorder could not immediately detect trace
elements over that sort of a range, the Coba Del Ray could.

OOC>There we go, short term plan of action. Politics is up to someone else
for now, though. LOL

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org