[USS Vanguard] Re: Simming

  • From: "Mark Pierce" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <USS_Menelaus2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:06:44 +0100

Howdy.

You know I was wondering if I was still on the list myself and I guess this
gives me my answer!

To be honest with everyone the reason I stopped posting was due to a pure
lack of creativity. The material just doesn't seem to flow as easy for me as
it once did. I'm not too sure why that is or what I could do to fix it
though so I don't know.. I would like to say yeah, I'm in, but I feel as if
I'm all burnt up in the simming world.

That said if you have something good and believe you can, please give me
something electrifyingly stimulating to get my old brain cells firing.

Best,

Mark