[USS Vanguard] Rumours

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:28:17 +0200

> Lt. Highwaij
> Klingon planet
> After: Meeting the family
>

> She'ra: Can you guys excuse us i want to talk to
> Higwaij alone.
>
> Everyone looked from She'ra to Highwaij and She'ra got
> up.  She turned to face Highwaij on the balcony.
>
> Highwaij: No judgements.
> She'ra: You know i hate it when you read me. I hate
> it.
> Highwaij: I am sorry She'ra but I cannot help it.
> She'ra: I know. So have you heard anything from Cynan?

"Heard from Cyan, No I'm sorry" Highwaij said "But I've heared about him"

She'ra looked at Highwaij "Tell me."

"Well ok, but their only rumours, the last thing I've heared he was getting
well again,
getting used to his arm., when he's back I don't know. But my friends keep
listeing" Highwaij said

"You're friends you mean those bartenders, smuglers and pirats" She'ra said

'Yes I mean them, they provided me more then once with usefull information'
Highwaij said
as he watches the sun get down and turned the planet in a red bloody light

They sat down at one of the tables, remembering their fights, laughters with
Cynan,
especially when they met the first time.

"Before I left, I recief a package it came from Cyan, in it was this
necklace" Highwaij said
he wanted me to give it to you from him, and this letter." Highwaij gave it
to her

Lt. Highwaij
Communications Officer
USS Vanguard