[USS Vanguard] Re: meeting the family

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 07:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

She'ra noticed Je'ka staring at Higwaij and as soon as
Je'ka turned to her she held up her hands.

She'ra: Don't even think about it brother.
Je'ka: How do you know what i was thinking?
Jay: Everyone knows what you were thinking.
Highwaij: Yep, I know what you were thinking.
Je'ka: Betazoid... arg!

She'ra: Can you guys excuse us i want to talk to
Higwaij alone.

Everyone looked from She'ra to Highwaij and She'ra got
up.  She turned to face Highwaij on the balcony.

Highwaij: No judgements.
She'ra: You know i hate it when you read me. I hate
it.
Highwaij: I am sorry She'ra but I cannot help it.
She'ra: I know. So have you heard anything from Cynan?

TAG

Lt(jg) She'ra Khan
EXOBIOLOGIST
USS VANGUARD