[USS Vanguard] OoC: Re: Odds and Ends

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:04:57 +0100

Andy, and all...

Hey I'm just giving Kris a full-on intro to my character. If she took it
in the way it was meant (or wrote), then I'm sure she loved it (as did
everyone?) and if not, you'll tell me right, Kris? And then I can
refraim in future.

Oh and the fight WAS with a holo-character. Just adding a bit of spice!
I know that you (Andy) once thought that what I wrote was a direct
bareing on what I personally thought about something you'd written, but
you know better now and if everyone else doesn't then they do now too!

Oh, and nice touch with brother. Made me smile. Keeping each other on
our toes is what we do best eh? ;)

Mark, aka Cynan.

MSN: kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: CynanKuhn