[USS Vanguard] OoC: My Tardiness

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

All:

My apologies again for being overdue on a post I promised last weekend.
The reason that I am so late, as you can probably guess, has to do with
the fact that I have been working constantly overtime in the last
couple of weeks. There's just been that many problems with the computer
network where I work. It's been up in the morning, go to work, take my
breakfast/lunch/dinner at work, and then go home to sleep.

I will make every effort to have a post out by Friday, and I hope it's
a good one to get us back in the right direction.

In the meantime, if you've been holding off for me, go ahead and post,
if you've got one. If you have any questions about your post and wonder
whether you should post, my feeling is that you should go ahead. If you
have any questions, just ask me.

Thanks again for everyone's patience, especially the newer players.

Best,

Andy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail