[USS Vanguard] OoC: Back from San Francisco

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post, folks. But I will this week
(promise!) and get us moving again. Thanks to all those who posted.
(And welcome back, Des!)

Randi (who plays Qbed) is currently doing a Semester at Sea and will be
out of touch until further notice.

Yes, it was great to go home to San Francisco again, and in true Star
Trek nerd fashion, I can never see the Golden Gate Bridge without
thinking about Kirk & Co. humming by it at the end of Star Trek IV. ;)

Andy

http://sbc.yahoo.com