[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC: Confusion

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

> Big question before I can post - are we, as crew, supposed to know we
> have
> moved into another time, or do we know we are the crew of the
> Vanguard

Good question.

I noticed that with my post and Peter-Jan's posts, we behave as if we
belong in the medieval period with no memory of the Vanguard or
Starfleet. With Alec and Derek's posts, the officers behave as if we
realize we "don't belong".

I had wanted to see some more posts before addressing the issue. I
wanted to interfere as little as possible and let you all play it out,
but with the conflict, let's go with my original plan: we're characters
in the medieval age who believe that we belong in that age and retain
NO memories of the Vanguard.

Anyone whose post conflicts with this version, report immediately to
Qbed for memory augmentation. ;-)

Thanks for bringing up a good point, Alexa.

Best,

Andy

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com