[USS Vanguard] Jonathon's Post

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

I just finished emailing Jonathon so that we can troubleshoot his email
some more.

In the meantime, let me just say that I also mentioned to Jonathon that
he nailed all the facts surrounding Liza's appearance on the Vanguard.
Pretty amazing considering that I dropped hints, but never outright
guidance. Good job!

BTW, Alexa, Eric, Steve, Mel, and Chantal are not getting all their
posts. (Or posts are bouncing back from email accounts they used to
subscribe to Freelists but don't often check.) I know because I get a
report every time a post bounces back from someone's email inbox.

The funny thing is all the bounces are coming from Hotmail accounts. So
I don't know if HOTMAIL is bouncing all list messages or if these folks
just happen to be letting their Hotmail accounts fill up too quickly.

Is anyone else using Hotmail? Will you please let me know?

Thanks,

Andy

http://sbc.yahoo.com
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com