[USS Vanguard] Fwd: RPG: Look Back, Face Forward

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kdarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

Steven,

Here's the post you didn't receive. BTW, I get a report from Freelists
every time someone's mailbox bounces out a message. Your Hotmail
account was on the list for the report on my lastest post.

If your in-box was overfilled, that's one possible cause. If not, then
please tell me so that I can look into any continuing problems with
Freelists. After a year, they've been pretty good to us, but I want to
stay vigilant.

It's been a while since I've been to the Vanguard archives at
Freelists. For your information, you can find them here:
//www.freelists.org/archives/ncv80221/  Don't take that as a
chastise for not looking it up; I'm just throwing the address out
there, for my curiosity if not for anyone else's.

Hope that helps. Looking forward to your next post.

:-),

Andy