[USS Vanguard] And away we go?

  • From: mack james <shevokan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

After: Desdemona's Cascading effect
Title: And away we go?

NRGP: thanks Mark!and yeah..see you at the bar..if you
don't try to rip Roch's head off :)

RPG:

Roch watched in anger. He hated seeing a man beat a
woman but he knew that he had to stay put. Roch's
mouth curve up into a unfamiliar smile as Des worked
her magic. He sould remember to buy her a drink later.
As Vogel walked around to collect the weapons, Roch
grabbed a hold of the Terran. Everyone held their
breathes as he did. He only removed a cuff from his
waist and snapped then around the Terran's wrists.

He pulled up the man's ear, "Try picking on someone
your own size," he whispered fiercely.

Everyone seem to let out a pent up breath as he let
the man fall to the ground. He did the same to the
bolian then to the Vulcan. She had a smirk on her face
unlike a Vulcan. Roch only let her go and walked back
to stand beside Jazz and Vogel. Jazz's cheek seemed to
be swollen and red. Vogel was applying something to
Jazz's swollen cheek. He turned his attention back to
the other. Mandrake looked poised for action.

Roch: Alright, Let's go back to our reality. Shall we?

Lt. Jg Roch "Reaper" Chase
USS VANGUARD
Intel officer

http://search.yahoo.com